Recital and Ice Cream
My dearest Suri,
Every single day you surprised me, you are so brave!Therapy is good. I think it is helping you. You talk to Samantha now in front of me. You also take challenges. You had your very first recital on Saturday and you did excellent. You were just like any other girl. No fears, no anxiety, just you..On Monday we went for an ice cream. You got an ice cream in a cup and I got an ice cream in a sugar cone. Then, you wanted my sugar cone and I said no. I said you should have asked for a cone if you wanted one (yes that was giddy lol). Anyway, I saw an opportunity to challenge you and I told you that if you want a sugar cone you have to go an order ir by yourself. And guess what? To my surprise you said you would do it. And you did it!I told you to speak loud so the cashier can hear you. The cashier was far away from our table and I could still hear you talking. I wanted to cry!! Now I know that you would be able to do anything you want, anything you wish, anything! On July 2nd you start your summer camp and you will be surrounded of new people, they don't know you, you don't know them and you told me that you would speak, I believe you my princess, yo voy a ti!And if you are scared just remember this verse we read together: 1 John 4:18 "There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear"God's got this.
Every single day you surprised me, you are so brave!Therapy is good. I think it is helping you. You talk to Samantha now in front of me. You also take challenges. You had your very first recital on Saturday and you did excellent. You were just like any other girl. No fears, no anxiety, just you..On Monday we went for an ice cream. You got an ice cream in a cup and I got an ice cream in a sugar cone. Then, you wanted my sugar cone and I said no. I said you should have asked for a cone if you wanted one (yes that was giddy lol). Anyway, I saw an opportunity to challenge you and I told you that if you want a sugar cone you have to go an order ir by yourself. And guess what? To my surprise you said you would do it. And you did it!I told you to speak loud so the cashier can hear you. The cashier was far away from our table and I could still hear you talking. I wanted to cry!! Now I know that you would be able to do anything you want, anything you wish, anything! On July 2nd you start your summer camp and you will be surrounded of new people, they don't know you, you don't know them and you told me that you would speak, I believe you my princess, yo voy a ti!And if you are scared just remember this verse we read together: 1 John 4:18 "There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear"God's got this.


Comments
Post a Comment