I am free, In Jesus' name

My beautiful Suri,
Each day is a big step, every little thing is a BIG STEP and I am here to cheer every single moment.
May 10, 2019 is one for the books.
We had our kids service in church and when we asked the girls who wanted to sing in the chorus you said you wanted to do it. Let me tell you something my dear Suri, I was not sure that you would be able to do it but I told you ok anyway. I just wanted to give you the chance to bring out that brave girl and go in front of everybody and sign! and oh my Lord, you did it, you sang and moved and enjoyed every moment of it. You look like a completely different girl, no fears, no anxiety, not shyness...
I told you to close your eyes and pretend that you were in the bathroom singing by yourself but you did not even have to close your eyes, you were so brave enough to manage to sing in front of everybody. You also participated in the David and Goliath drama. 

David was a young kid just like you and he could defeated a giant Goliath only because he trusted God with all his heart..
One of the songs that you sang that day said: I will live, I will not die, the resurrection power of Christ, alive in me and I am free, In Jesus' Name... 

My beautiful Suri, you will be free in Jesus' name, the giant in your life, that scary monster will be defeated by God, He is with you through this process holding your hand, do not ever forget that. 
- God's got this. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Courage doesn't always roar...