Avanzando...
Hi mi Suri bella,
Last week, on Dec. 26th, you had a full conversation "in a normal voice" with Samantha... What a brave girl I have!!!!!!
She told me that she is using brave charts and every session goes from the lowest to the highest and on December 26 you were able to go up all the way to the highest task.
Samantha told me that you told her about your favorite show in YouTube Jacey and Kacey and told her about your upcoming birthday and that you wanted to have a Unicorn Birthday party.
Also, on January 1st, on our way home, we saw some friends and we stopped and talked to them. My friend has a daughter (5 years old) and you spoke with her, I saw you!
I know that we still have a long road to go through but all these little things give me hope.
You are so brave my beautiful love.
I'm patient, I'm here to help you and I'm very positive and very sure that before next year you will be talking. This is your year my love...
God's got this.
Last week, on Dec. 26th, you had a full conversation "in a normal voice" with Samantha... What a brave girl I have!!!!!!
She told me that she is using brave charts and every session goes from the lowest to the highest and on December 26 you were able to go up all the way to the highest task.
Samantha told me that you told her about your favorite show in YouTube Jacey and Kacey and told her about your upcoming birthday and that you wanted to have a Unicorn Birthday party.
Also, on January 1st, on our way home, we saw some friends and we stopped and talked to them. My friend has a daughter (5 years old) and you spoke with her, I saw you!
I know that we still have a long road to go through but all these little things give me hope.
You are so brave my beautiful love.
I'm patient, I'm here to help you and I'm very positive and very sure that before next year you will be talking. This is your year my love...
God's got this.

Comments
Post a Comment