You use your loud voice today!!


Diciembre 5, 2018

My beautiful Suri, mi niña hermosa...
Today, you used your loud voice with Samantha, your therapist!!!
Im so excited, I always knew that you could do it... I didn't even forced you to talk to her with your loud voice, I just told you to go and be positive and listen to her and if you want you could talk or whisper and you TALK with your loud voice.  Samantha said there were sort answers BUT thats a huge improvement.
That showed me that we are in the right direction and if I was positive before, today I feel super very positive, I know she can help you, I know you trust her because you talk to her, I know you soon will be able to bring out that brave voice that lives inside you.
In school you are doing great! you are communicating a lot via note (writing in your notebooks) and that give me a piece of mind because I know that you won't get bullied and that if something you will be able to communicate it to your teachers.

I love you mi niña hermosa, step by step, little by little... we will get there because God's got this.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am free, In Jesus' name

Courage doesn't always roar...